Yields: 5 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Dice the onions and garlic.
- Chop the peppers and carrot in to small pieces.
- Heat pan and add the oil.
- Add the onions and garlic together.
- Quickly wash the rice in order to lose some of the starch for a less sticky effect.
- Put the rice into hot water in a separate pan with a little oil.
- Add carrots, then peppers and chilli to the onions and garlic.
- Add tomatoes and stock and water if necessary. This will depend on how much juice is in the tin of tomatoes. Add more chilli if needed.
- Add beans and chick peas lastly but not least.
- When ready, serve and enjoy.