Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium
- When browning, add a little oil and meanwhile fill saucepan up with water half way to get ready for cooking the pasta
- Add the tin of tomatoes and the Smokey Spanish stew and add water as needed.
- put the pasta in the sauce pan of boiling water.
- When you have a nice stew type consistency and vegetables are soft, add the lentils, sea salt and pepper.
- Drain the water from the pasta and rinse the starch off the pasta with cold tap water. Next add the ingredients of the frying pan to the pasta and give it a stir and serve.